Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After our presentations, I have started to use my sources that I have found and am taking more notes. I am getting more confident in my project the more and more I find on my topic. I am happy that I am doing a project that I am interested in and not a project that would be easy to finish. Now I am thinking about my interview, when I am going to do it, and what questions that I am going to ask. I already have some questions in mind that I would like to find out about oil drilling and petroleum engineering. Also, now, I know exactly what I am going to do for my action. Also, since engineers aren't on the site as much as everyone else and may be very busy at times, I am going to have to schedule an interview at a specific time. I'm thinking of an email interview or a phone interview, although if I can, I would rather do a face to face interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment