Friday, June 19, 2009

Notes

Today, I looked back at my foundation questions and am answering the question, "What do petroleum engineers do?" I have taken some notes on this and some other questions and will continue to do so. I am using sites from my webliography. I also today worked on my interview questions. I have about ten questions for a petroleum engineer that I am planning to interview. I will be trying to get in touch with him soon. I am really confident in my project now, since I am easily finding information and I am organized in planning what I am going to do for my project. In doing some of my notes, I have found that petroleum engineers are involved in just about every process of oil drilling, like finding new oil fields, or telling what is going on underground. I also found that engineers analyse the rocks underground, and determine if there is oil underground of where an oil field is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment